Complain to right people

Ellen Fedele, Plumstead

Concerning the recent letters about residents’ unhappiness with ward councillors, please note that the public can put in a complaint to the Speaker and Chief whip of the DA, should they feel unhappy about any DA councillor. Please address letters to either or both of the following people: DA Chief Whip: Shaun August, or Speaker: Dirk Smit: