With winter temperatures settling in, pets of Khayelitsha have felt its effect and Mdzananda Animal Clinic know that animal lovers want to help but they do not always know how to do so.
This winter the Mdzananda Animal Clinic have launched their second “Wagging Winter Shoebox” campaign. Not everyone has the funds to donate towards looking after a pet but many people are able to pack a shoebox full of goodies. In this way they have made it as easy as possible for people to get in-
All you need to do is follow four easy steps: find a shoebox (or any box); choose which pet you would like to pack for (puppy, kitten, dog or cat); pack it full of goodies for your chosen pet; and then drop it off at one of their drop-off spots.
* Khayelitsha: Mdzananda Animal Clinic, 21297 Govan Mbeki Road
* Sea Point: 2A Pavilion Place, 281 Beach Road
* Mowbray: Mowbray Veterinary Clinic, 84 Durban Road
* Woodstock. 44 Walmer Road, Upper Woodstock. Contact Kerry-Lee to arrange time 082 297 6048
* Milnerton: 4 Bay Beach Avenue, Sunset Links. Contact Gretha to arrange time 083 450 4563
* Edgemead: Contact Joe to arrange time 082 420 1006
* Gordon’s Bay: 59 Disa Road. Contact Valery or Cheryll to arrange time 021 856 3554
You can also sponsor a puppy shoebox at R400; a dog shoebox at R335; a cat shoebox at R250; or a kitten shoebox at R350.
For more information, visit www.mdzananda.co.za, or call 082 357 7613.